We wanted to notify you that your agency’s coverage documents for the 2021-22 coverage year have been posted to GSRMA’s Member Portal. These coverage documents include:
- Memorandum of Coverage (MOC) – Description of coverage provided by GSRMA excess carriers.
- Certificate of Coverage (COC) – Description of coverage provided by the GSRMA risk pool.
- Summary of Coverage – A one-page summary of all coverage provided to your entity.
- Certificates of Insurance – Copies of certificates sent to your entity’s business partners that require proof of coverage.
- Vehicle ID Cards – For your district’s vehicles effective 7/1/2021.
To access these documents please login to the Member Portal. Once logged in, select the Coverage tab at the top of the page. In the Policy table, click the “+” by the year 2021. All of the 2021-22 coverage year documents will be listed.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link displayed in the login dialog for the Member Portal. Simply complete the requested information and a new password will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions or issues regarding your coverage documents or the Member Portal please feel free to contact us via e-mail or call (530) 934-5633.