Patricia Eyres, Managing Partner at Eyres Law Group, under the partnership with our excess carrier CSAC-EIA has produced a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic as it relates to Schools. In this FAQ, you will find sections covering a variety of topics such as:
- Governor Newsom’s Executive Order – Stay-at-Home for all Non-Essential
- Governor Newsom’s Executive Order – Emergency Shutdown of Schools
- Governor Newsom’s Executive Order – Guidance for Schools and Childcare Facilities in light of COVID-19
- CDC Guidelines for employers
- Paid Emergency Leave: HR 6201 Families First Act (FFCRA)
- Other pay and benefits protection
- Employment Discrimination, EEO, Reasonable Accommodations
- Telework Considerations for Employee’s working from home
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Workers’ Comp Issues that Arise in Light of the COVID-19 Epidemic
Also, Patricia Eyres presented a very informative webinar entitled: Educational Institutions Employment Practices Update – Coronavirus (COVID-19). The webinar can be accessed through EIATV. If you do not yet have an account to EIATV, please see start at step 1 below. If you do have an account, you can skip ahead to step 2.
- To create an EIATV account HERE and follow the instructions.
- Once you have created your account, follow the instructions HERE to log-in and access the webinar.
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the platform, there is a wealth of great webinars going over risk management, risk control, workers’ comp, etc.
We will continue to share information as we receive it. Please reach out to Member Services if you have any questions regarding the FAQ or how to access it.