Statutory Limits/$5 million Employers Liability
GSRMA participates in the PRISM (formerly CSAC-EIA) Excess Workers’ Compensation (EWC) Program. The EWC has the financial strength and stability to remain strong in all market conditions. The program utilizes pooled, fully-insured and quota-sharing coverage layers to spread risk. The GSRMA Workers’ Compensation Program provides its members with stable, competitive rates through responsible funding and administrative efficiency.
- First-dollar coverage – no member retention or deductible for workers’ compensation claims
- Complete self-administration of claims
- Coordinated phone-in reporting and injury triage
- Customized return-to-work programs
- Nationally recognized for innovative claims management solutions