After a hiatus due to COVID-19, we are pleased to announce the return of GSRMA’s Annual Conference. Our 16th Annual Conference will be held on Thursday, October 20th and Friday, October 21st at Rolling Hills Resort in Corning, CA.
The event will feature several great training topics planned for you including:
- Thursday sessions (8:30AM-5:00PM)
- Resiliency in the Midst of Uncertainty
- Claims 101
- Cyber Risk: Assess It, then address it
- Wildfire Smoke Standard
- Progressive Discipline Process
- Friday sessions (8:00AM-12:30PM)
- AB 1234 Ethics
- AB 1825 Harassment
Please click here to register. Be aware, the event is two days and you will register for each day separately. Should you only have interest or availability for a certain day, please only register for that day as space is limited.
There are two lodging choices at the conference facility. Please call 530-528-3500 to make a reservation. Mention Golden State Risk Management to receive the special conference rate.
- The Lodge is located on the north end of the main building and is connected to the casino.
- The Inn is south of the facility adjacent to the conference center.
Please call us with any questions you may have, 530-934-5633. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!